- did this concern her? How much time might she have spent looking for a match?
- or did she not care either way?
- or was it done on purpose?
On yet another day, a woman around 50-ish years old sat down when a seat was available; blatantly looked at me, her friend, then back to me... Was I supposed to be getting a hint of...?
What exactly does it mean to consider/respect another's opinion, anyway? If you've already considered these other options, then when they bring it up and you deal with it quickly, does it not appear that you're being dismissive?
Almost cried listening to "Hero" this morning, so much of it rung true. Why are people such asses to each other? Really, is it necessary??
Regarding the C-Train lately:
- Guy followed the door (walked along with it) as the train pulled up; completely cut off a young woman standing right there where the door actually stopped. "What a jackass," said I. I don't think anyone heard; at least they didn't pay any attention.
- Three of the four central 'edge' seats had two guys sitting on each of them, spread out as though the seat were made for those two only. I practically sat on their laps, but dammit, I was gonna sit there.
Sometimes it's best to not know what the lyrics are to a song... rhythm and tempo are good, nice sound/instrumentation, singer's voice works with it all. And then... ruin it with the words.
People seem to work like that too; they think you're great 'n' all, until they actually listen to what you've got to say.
Pick up one piece of garbage each time you go out. Just one. Please?
HOLY CRAP, A RAISE!!
|Your Five Variable Love Profile|
Propensity for Monogamy:
Your propensity for monogamy is low.
You see love as a gift that you should give to many.
It's hard for you to imagine being with one person at at time...
Let alone one person for the rest of your life!
Your experience level is high.
You've loved, lost, and loved again.
You have had a wide range of love experiences.
And when the real thing comes along, you know it!
Your dominance is low.
This doesn't mean you're a doormat, just balanced.
You know a relationship is not about getting your way.
And you love to give your sweetie a lot of freedom.
Your cynicism is medium.
You'd like to believe in true and everlasting love...
But you've definitely been burned enough to know better.
You're still an optimist, but you also are a realist.
Your independence is high.
You don't need to be in love, and sometimes you don't even want love.
Having your own life is very important for you...
Even more important than having a relationship.
Really diggin' the taste of chicken today.