|Friday, March 12th, 2004|
Welcome goes out to czerka, recently mutually added to friend's lists... as I understand it, I will not have to put up with the suffer thru the following from your journal:
(1) Quizilla Test Results,
(2) My Current Mood,
(3) a bombardment of mindless rants
(4) or anything to do with Anime
Using that as a basis for what you can expect from here:
1. These slip in from time to time... or are the different if they're from Quiz Diva? ;)
2. I'm so happy you wrote that!! wait... that makes me feel sad! maaaah!! damned mood! It is just doom backwards, of course...
3. Certainly not a bombardment, so you should be alright...
4. Done and done! While I don't dislike anime, it's also not really anything I care to watch much of, let alone talk about in my journal.
current mood: tired
(13 comments |comment on this)
I have a calendar on my wall. It's there to quietly, yet very visibly, remind everyone (myself included) just how much time I have left until I go on leave. Some of you may have seen it, as I did post a pic of it previously. It is homemade. I made it myself. There is one day per standard 8.5x11 page. It does not include weekends. It contains 0% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. After today, I have 15 workdays until I'm outta here.
The picture does not do it full justice. There is a title above the main section: "March". The pages are aligned in five rows, with five pages in each row except for the last one; it only has three. On the next section of wall is another title: "April". This second section only has two days (pages) under it, so it doesn't really warrant being included in the picture; kinda detracts from it, actually.
So far (and some of this can be seen in the pic), I have marked off the days with:
My co-worker came up to my desk, had a look at this day-tracking marvel, chuckled to himself, and then...
- a squiggle
- a spiral
- an X
- a flower
- a circle/squiggle/X (I didn't do this one, and the guilty party has yet to confess)
- a house with blue grass
- a burning match
- a box of kleenex (I have a cold...)
- a yellow smiley-face with a bleeding bullet hole in its forehead (...and I've got a headache)
- I have yet to pick today's image
...asked me how long I have until I'm on leave.
current mood: listless
(5 comments |comment on this)