January 14th, 2008

blurred

(no subject)

Fuck me, I was almost zapped this morning by the hair dryer as electricity chewed its way through the power cord... it's not like it was frayed or showed any signs of being weak or what-not. Quick burning smell, then *POP* and sparks!!

Worst part is that I've feared for years that I'll end up electrocuted by a hair dryer.

Close call, Fates, but you'll have to try harder than that.

On second thought, I'd prefer that you didn't.

I have an exam in a half hour. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna do on this. I mean, I did alright in the practices, but they're a year old so I'm not sure how up-to-date they are.

Oh well, here goes nothin'...
  • Current Mood
    nervous nervous